Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photobooth sneak peak

I had such a blast going through these photos that I couldn't keep from posting them right away :). Amber and Keith (who's wedding you'll be seeing very soon!) wanted to do a few fun, unexpected things at their reception for their guests. So they asked me if I could set up a larger format photobooth in their reception hall. Of course, I had been DYING to do something like this for such a long time that I jumped at the opportunity. I had just purchased an awesome black and charcoal grey damask backdrop, which I thought would work just perfectly and I hired a genius set of photographers to run the booth while we were shooting the rest of the reception. Amber purchased a whole slew of accessories and props to make it even more fun. It was such a hit, I think I may begin offering this as an add-on on a regular basis :).









A hairstylist and his clients. That's one of the things I loved about the photobooth... Amber and Keith got some photos of groups of people that aren't normally on a shot list :).












This shot of Amber's mom cracks me up every time I see it :).








a little role reversal. ugh, i think i'll stick to my place behind the camera...




The amazing Rick and Katie who did a completely amazing job of running the booth.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That material is perfect! You totally rock the photobooth Lisa!!

brit said...

LOVE this idea. We need more of the large format booths in town. It looks like it was such a huge hit, too!!

Magers Family said...

That is such a great idea, they turned out great!