Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Matt and Tiffannee :: e-session in the city

It's always a blast to pull up to a lovely spot for photos only to find bright pink tape everywhere, roping off entry to everything cool. Such was the case when I met Matt and Tiffannee at the City Garden downtown for their engagement session. I wasn't about to let a little pink tape stop my shoot, though. We had an amazing sunset and an even more amazing couple, which made for some ah-mazing photos.

For all you folks who didn't know, "ah-mazing" is one cool-level up from regular old "amazing." And just to be clear, even though it goes without saying, Matt and Tiffannee are most definitely ah-mazing :).





I love when couples laugh at each other and create precious little treasures like this.


Tiffannee has some serious style, as you can see by her choice in footwear. I know that her bridal shoes will not disappoint :)






Seriously, Mr. Sun, could you be any awesome-er?












I'm a little obsessed with motion... come to think of it, ever since I took my first photography course and had to do a project showing motion, I've not been able to get enough of it. This is def one of my new faves.


And so is this... I heart Tiffannee,

3 comments:

brit said...

Love these!!

Unknown said...

These are great! I know Tiffannee from years and years ago when we were both in elementary school! I am so happy for her and these pictures are just wonderful! Beautiful work and beautiful people! =)

Lynsey T said...

Came across your blog for the first time tonight and I love your photos! This session is gorgeous...I love the light.