Monday, October 5, 2009

My next wedding

Whew! This week is jammed packed with excitement! Not only do I have several engagement shoots this week, but I've also got a midweek wedding this Thursday.

Yeah, that's right, a wedding on a Thursday.

And I'm totally pumped about it.

This wedding will be a little different though, because I won't be running around with camera in hand, documenting the event. I'll most likely be in my pj's, curled up on the couch next to my man, with the remote in my hand. And I'll probably be snacking on some yummy inside-out carrot cake cookies. Because the next wedding I'll attend will be this one.





Starts at 8pm. Don't be late.

3 comments:

brit said...

I am SOO excited about this episode! Crazy excited! I might just have to watch it before the FI gets back from work/class!

Katie said...

SO STOKED! Homemade chocolate chip cookies will be my companion...

stacie83 said...

I will be in my pjs with a box of Kleenex next to me...lol!