Thursday, October 1, 2009

Engagement season begins.. Robin and Scott

I love the cool, crisp air that fall brings along with it. Pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters and cardigans, leaves changing colors and crunching beneath me feet.... fall is my most favorite season of the year for oh so many reason. Maybe it's because I want to hold on to the very last bit of non-freezing weather and cherish the time I can spend in the great outdoors before winter sets in. I don't know, there's something about fall that makes me breathe in a little deeper and walk a little slower and drink a little more deeply of all of nature's beauty that surrounds us.

Since the fall temperature just begs for more time outside, I purposely photograph as many engagement sessions as possible during the autumn and I love it. no really, I dig it :). The sun is a little more golden in the fall and colors feel a little more rich. Robin and Scott had scheduled a session with me in the summer and twice it had gotten rained out, which was such a bummer, but when we rescheduled for September, we really lucked out with the perfect fall day.

It was such a perfect day with the perfect amount sun, which created the perfect sunflare. The sun is a little more golden and the colors all feel a little more rich in the fall.


Doesn't Robin just have amazing skin






Would you check out that ring??? I'll just say it: wowzers.




So glad these flowers coordinated so well with Robin's adorable Banana Republic dress. Yeah, we planned it like it :).




They are so classic. Both Robin and Scott were so natural together, which made my job so easy.


You guys look amazing






Thanks for a great shoot, Robin and Scott. You both were great and I can't wait for your wedding!

4 comments:

Jharder said...

Holy Crap! That ring is blingtastic! Beautiful photos as always. Love the last one with that sun.

brit said...

Ahhhhhhh!! OMG I am so excited for our shoot (and our wedding because these shots are at the Jewel Box). These are so pretty!!

Sarah said...

WOW! Could NOT be more beautiful. The one of them on the bench and the sun shining through the Jewel Box behind them is breathtaking.

Mandie said...

Stunning!!! Love them!!