Monday, November 26, 2007

Scott Family

The last time I got together with the Scott family, we were on the sunny beaches of Jamaica for Jason and Lindsay's wedding. It was so great to catch up with them again to do some fall family photos at Queeny Park not too long ago. They're such an easy-going bunch, they made my job of photographing them easy! Here are some of my favs:




non-posed AND sunflare?! Love it!


They're such a photogenic family, I literally could have posted all of the pics I took at this location.


And of course I had to post some of the newlyweds!





Gotta love this one. They all brought their sunglasses so they could do a fun pic with some attitude.


Grandpa and Hayley. So cute!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Brian needs cooler sunglasses.

Tanya said...

That is a cool looking family.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, your skills amaze me once again! Thank you for taking our family pics! Everyone loves them and my mom is sooo happy with them! I vote you Best Photographer Ever!!! I continue to comments about how great you are from my wedding pictures! Thanks again for everything!

Anonymous said...

i will have you know, those sunglasses were $19.99. in a word, baller. great job lisa!