Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm so thankkful

Every Thanksgiving, two things are constant: 1. I eat so much that it's practically uncalculateable and reeks of gluttony and 2. I make a mental list of the things I'm thankful for. This year, I am not doing the overeating thing. I started a diet two weeks ago and I WILL stick to it (I'll let you know how that goes :) ).

But, in all seriousness, I do have so much to be thankful for. So so much. This year has been so full and I can't even begin to tell you how much I've been blessed. Just a few that come to mind

How could I not be thankful for this guy. He's the most supportive best friend I've ever had, and I wouldn't be who I am if it wasn't for him. Watch out, because he's going to do some great things. He's also my trusty assistant at most of my shoots, and he's just the most lovable, most handsomest guy ever.


My amazing church and community group. You all have been nothing less than geniune in such an ingeniune world. So refreshing.

To all my clients, I can't tell you how priviledged I felt when each and every one of you asked me to photograph your wedding. The fact that you would trust me to capture the images of your most important day is an honor that I don't take lightly. And I mean that. It's truly an honor.

And to all the people who regularly give my blog some love, thank you so so so much! I know it sounds silly, but I get so excited everytime I see a new comment pop up.

And how could I not mention my friends who keep me company while I'm editing photos




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lisa--some love!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah said...

So, I used to go to Concord when I lived in St. Louis and was in the youth group there. I found you on facebook, then started reading your blog and now I frequent it! You are such a good photographer and I love looking at your pictures and hearing about the shoots.

P.S. I'm so glad to see I'm not the only over-16 female who loves Hannah Montana!

Rebecca said...

Jim is such a faithful friend. I already miss him.

Rebecca said...

P.S. I'm thankful for your blog. You inspire me. That's sappy, I know, but it's true.

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Did you know I LIKE THE OFFICE TOO!!! YEAH! What a bonding moment! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Do you know Lauren from The Hills? Can you arrange a meeting?