Friday, November 16, 2007

Chip and Nichole

Before we met up with Chip and Nichole, my trusty assistant and I wandered around the Central West End for a bit to enjoy the beautiful fall weather. Then we found this:



Wow. If you've not been to the Cupcakery, or even if you have, you should go. Now. I'm not kidding. You will thank me. I had the Grasshopper and it was indescribably delicious. I mean, lots of times, mint can be way overpowering or kinda fake-ish tasting... but whoa, this bad boy was rad. Totally. And Jon had an equally tasty pumpkiny thingy. Like I said, go there.

Now on to the real reason for blogging... Chip and Nichole are getting married! I will have the pleasure of shooting their wedding in 2008 at the Sheldon and I am so excited! Here are some of my favs from the shoot:





Wowzers! Take a look at that ring!


Ok now, this may very well be one of my favorite engagement photos of all time. The way the sunlight was pouring through the trees is just magical.



The happy couple :)


I had a blast working with you two. See you soon!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Very Magical lighting.

and delicious looking cupcakes. I shouldn't have read this right before lunch.

Kelly Park Photography said...

Lisa,
These are beautiful....you did an awesome job! Let's get together soon!
Kelly :)

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Your favorite is MINE too...it is PERFECT! WOW! Miss you girl!