Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cute Cousins, Part 2

Here's the second installment of my photoshoot with my cute cute cousins :). Afte we finished up at the studio, we grabbed a bite to eat and headed to over to Lafayette Park, one of my very favorite parks in St. Louis.

We had some fun playing



There's a great little coffee shop right by Lafayette Park called Park Avenue Coffee and I think every one at the Park that day had a cup of coffee with them. Including this guy.


So here's Maddie. Adorable, I know.


I love this picture of Maddie and the frog :).


I think this was probably one of my favorite pics of Maddie from the day. Not only is she pretty, but she's smart too! Her parents were telling me that she reads my blog... and she's five years old! One day when her parents were picking her up from pre-school, her teacher looked at her mom and said, "Um, Maddie can read." Maddie's parents helped her sound out words and such, but Maddie taught herself to read when she was in pre-school. I know! It's amazing :).





Thanks again for hanging out with me all day, Maddie and Sarah! I had such a fun time with you and you were great models :).

4 comments:

Tanya said...

So did the frog change into a prince? I think that is my favorite of the bunch, but they all are great.

Lisa Hessel said...

nah, she's too young for that :).

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, boys are still "stinky" to Maddie!

Lyndsey said...

Lisa! your cousins are too cute!!! i love the frog pic! :)