Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ty and Steph :: My bro-in-law and future sis-in-law

Guess who's getting a new sister?

It's ME!

My brother-in-law Tyler, is getting married to Stephanie this September, and I'm so excited that I get to shoot their wedding! Stephanie's a sweetheart and I think she's going to make a GREAT addition to the family. I shot their engagement session at Forest Park earlier this fall, and I've got to admit, I was SUPER nervous for this shoot! I don't know why, but I always get nervous when I'm shooting photos for family :).

Below are a few of my favorites from their shoot, as well as some fun family facts for your reading pleasure :)


Fun fact #1: My other brother-in-law, Nate, also married a Stephanie. One family; two Stephanie Hessels. What are the odds?
Photobucket

Shooting at sunset creates some really great shadows, especially with the great architectural columns at the Muny. Not a fun fact, but a fact nonetheless.
Photobucket

Fun fact #2: Tyler borrowed the shirt he's wearing from his brother Nate. My Jon has the same shirt.
Photobucket

Fun fact #3: After this shoot, we all met up with the rest of the Hessels at the Boat House in Forest Park to celebrate my birthday. I love me some Boat House pizza.
Photobucket

Fun fact #4: I shot in this same location a few days later. A family of scary spiders apparently moved in there in the meantime. Ew.
Photobucket

Fun fact #5: Jon will be second shooting this wedding with me.. except for the ceremony because he'll be officiating. How cool is it that he gets to preform the ceremony for his brother?!
Photobucket

Fun Fact #6: A few days after this shoot, we all got together again and saw High School Musical 3 in the theater with a crew of tweens. Super fun.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Who wouldn't love some Hessel trivia...I love the fun facts! What a blast to read about...plus I LOVE ALL THE HESSEL BOYS...can I still call them boys?!!? Well, awesome session. Oh, I want to try pizza from the Boat House now!

Jharder said...

I can't believe little Tyler is getting married!