Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tracie and Frankie :: Engaged

Tracie and Frankie are getting married this fall, and I have a feeling that their event is going to be awesome :). I met up with the pair earlier this fall downtown by the graffiti wall and we made our way to the archgrounds and beyond. Here are some of my favorites :).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta get me some flare
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these stairs that flank the sides of the archgrounds. I do not, however, love how hard it was for me to climb up them at 8 months pregnant :). I had to stop and take a break halfway through and I was pretty out of breath by the time I got to the top. I hope Tracie and Frankie didn't think I was too much of a dork...
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jharder said...

Oh yeah, I can definitely tell that that wedding will be awesome. Plus their pictures will be outstanding as have been foreshadowed by this wonderful blog entry.

ELisa said...

They look like such a fun couple!!! Great pics...I LOVE the warm light in that last picture (I could go for some of that right now)!!!
<3 ELisa