Saturday, January 17, 2009

class of 2009 :: John

John and I took a trip to downtown Clayton earlier this fall so I could take some photos commemorating his senior year of college. I wish more people would have their photos taken during events like this. I mean, of course taking senior pics when you graduate from high school is important, but graduating from college is just as important, if not more :). It marks the beginning of something very exciting :). Here are a few of my faves...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

flare!
Photobucket

everybody was kung fu fighting...
Photobucket

Jon is a barista at a coffee shop, and before we finished the session, he made me a pumpkin spice latte. yum!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, is that John Shaw? I went to high school with him and my sister was good friends with him! Congrats on graduating, John!

Jharder said...

Love the sun flare obviously, love the stop one (very creative, just as you are), and love the Perk one (definitely captures John's John-ness)

Shaw Productions said...

Yep, that's John Shaw! Thanks, Sarah! So, John, how do you represent YOUR John-ness?