Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jessica and Tony

I absolutely LOVED shooting this engagement session! Jessica and Tony are such a fun couple who were totally easy to photograph, which made our time at Lafayette Square fly by!

Photobucket

Aren't they adorable??!!?
Photobucket

Clearly they are :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't Jessica have amazing eyes? She's going to make a beautiful bride.
Photobucket

Photobucket

There's my favorite alley again :)
Photobucket

Favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I knew I wanted this shot, but I was too pregnant at the time to lie in the street to shoot it... so my Jon took it. And did a mighty fine job, I might add :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Yay! They look so great Lisa! I can't stop recommending you to all these people. I hope you don't mind. ;) Jessie is definitely one of the most beautiful people I've ever known.