Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nicolle :: Wedding Consultant Extraordinaire

Let's face it; planning a wedding is tough work. While I was planning my wedding, I scoured the web while I was at work and spent meant late nights (and early mornings) researching different locations, florists, DJ's, stationary stores, photographers, bakeries... there's just so much to do and I had never planned a wedding before, so I was pretty clueless. If I had to do it all over again, there are a lot things I would have done differently. The first one would be to lay off on the caffeine right before the wedding. I had a frappacino (make that a venti, please) and the caffeine jolt pushed me to nearly run down the aisle.

Another thing I would have done differently would be to hire a wedding coordinator. More than just a planner, a wedding coordinator is a limitless wealth of information on-all-things-wedding. And if I could have hired just one coordinator, it would be Nicolle.

I've worked with Nicolle on several photoshoots and she's one of the most organized, fashionable, and personable people I know. In addition to working as the head wedding coordinator for The Journey, Nicolle also works for Alred Wedding Consultants, a St. Louis based consulting service providing as little or as much assistance as you desire. She needed some new headshots for the updated Alred website, and I was happy to oblige.

We started off in the Clayton for some quick headshots
Photobucket

Photobucket

And since we were there... I took advantage of the gorgeous light and got me some sunflare:)
Photobucket

And since she was game, we took Nicolle up on the roof of a luxury Clayton hotel for some more shots
Photobucket

Photobucket

... and since we were there, we decided to shoot a little more :). Love the vintage feel here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And in addition to being a wedding consultant extraordinaire, Nicolle is also a pretty fierce model
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jharder said...

Love the rooftop photos. Especially the ones in the dress. Definitely more model feel rather than business headshot. Great pics as usual Lisa.

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

I really like the yellow dress. Great shoot Lisa!

Dennis Bullock said...

These are great and I really love the second to the last one.

Jennifer said...

LOVE, love, love that first shot. She has such sincere eyes there. I would trust this woman.

Good stuff!

Jacob said...

Cool photos.

I like the rooftop photos too.

Dorinda Peyton said...

Kristen M. shot with me last weekend and talked about how great you are... so I had to check it out. She's totally right! Mind sharing what rooftop that is? TOTALLY AWESOME!