Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nicolle :: Wedding Consultant Extraordinaire

Let's face it; planning a wedding is tough work. While I was planning my wedding, I scoured the web while I was at work and spent meant late nights (and early mornings) researching different locations, florists, DJ's, stationary stores, photographers, bakeries... there's just so much to do and I had never planned a wedding before, so I was pretty clueless. If I had to do it all over again, there are a lot things I would have done differently. The first one would be to lay off on the caffeine right before the wedding. I had a frappacino (make that a venti, please) and the caffeine jolt pushed me to nearly run down the aisle.

Another thing I would have done differently would be to hire a wedding coordinator. More than just a planner, a wedding coordinator is a limitless wealth of information on-all-things-wedding. And if I could have hired just one coordinator, it would be Nicolle.

I've worked with Nicolle on several photoshoots and she's one of the most organized, fashionable, and personable people I know. In addition to working as the head wedding coordinator for The Journey, Nicolle also works for Alred Wedding Consultants, a St. Louis based consulting service providing as little or as much assistance as you desire. She needed some new headshots for the updated Alred website, and I was happy to oblige.

We started off in the Clayton for some quick headshots
Photobucket

Photobucket

And since we were there... I took advantage of the gorgeous light and got me some sunflare:)
Photobucket

And since she was game, we took Nicolle up on the roof of a luxury Clayton hotel for some more shots
Photobucket

Photobucket

... and since we were there, we decided to shoot a little more :). Love the vintage feel here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And in addition to being a wedding consultant extraordinaire, Nicolle is also a pretty fierce model
Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jharder said...

Love the rooftop photos. Especially the ones in the dress. Definitely more model feel rather than business headshot. Great pics as usual Lisa.

KristenMueller said...

I really like the yellow dress. Great shoot Lisa!

Dennis Bullock said...

These are great and I really love the second to the last one.

Jennifer said...

LOVE, love, love that first shot. She has such sincere eyes there. I would trust this woman.

Good stuff!

Jacob said...

Cool photos.

I like the rooftop photos too.

Dorinda Peyton said...

Kristen M. shot with me last weekend and talked about how great you are... so I had to check it out. She's totally right! Mind sharing what rooftop that is? TOTALLY AWESOME!

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses