Monday, May 19, 2008

Emily and Mark are married!

While we were waiting for the wedding party to arrive at the church, I saw this bag of goodness in the lunch spread the bride's mother had laid out. Yeah, I knew it was going to be a good day :).
Photobucket

preparation
Photobucket

loved the all the bright colors
Photobucket

So Emily and Mark are seriously one of the sweetest couples I've ever met.  They've been dating since the middle of high school and from the way Mark couldn't take his eyes off Emily all day, I'd say their love is still as vibrant as it was in high school.  

Emily and Mark opted to see each other before the ceremony. They had a private moment together that Jon and I captured from two different angles.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because Emily had allotted ample time for photos before the wedding, we headed to Bee Tree Park in south county for some outdoor photos. We couldn't have asked for a better day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

take a look at the hops on the guy on the left!
Photobucket

super fun wedding party
Photobucket

recognize these two? This is Pat and Jill, whose wedding I shot last year. Jill is Emily's sister and I so enjoyed working with their family again.
Photobucket

the big entrance
Photobucket

and some mid-ceremony sweetness
Photobucket

After the wedding, we took a quick stop by the location where Mark proposed to Emily and caught this beautiful light. Possibly my favorite of the day.
Photobucket

Emily and her brother Andy tearing it up on the dance floor
Photobucket

And my trusty assistant caught this awesome photo. This guy caught the garter and made a run for it ;).
Photobucket


4 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

Good stuff Lisa...you really captured the day!

Jacob said...

I think it's cool how she opted for photos before and after the wedding (at least I think that's what I assume happened...)

Sarah Marie said...

I can see the resembalence between the sisters when they smile...they both have great smiles...

Stephanie... or Stevie. said...

mmm gummies! Great stuff Lisa, as usual, and congrats on going full time!