Friday, May 9, 2008

Natalie :: Class of 08

When I was talking with Natalie and her mom about a location for her senior photos, one of them mentioned that Castlewood State Park would be a great place for photos. Since I'm always up for shooting at new places, I was pumped to visit Castlewood for the shoot. I, however, did not pick the best choice clothing or footwear. My cute little kitten-heeled sandals did not do very well coming down this hill:
Photobucket

But it really didn't matter about my choice of shoes once we got started because I don't think I've had a shoot where the sun looked more brilliant. And Natalie pretty much rocked it. Don't you agree?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Take a look at that gorgeous light!
Photobucket

Natalie watches a lot of America's Next Top Model, so she had these seriously, pensive poses down :).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVED LOVED LOVED shooting these photos! In addition to the amazing light and rockin subject, this was one of the first sessions I shot after I upgraded all my gear to Canon, which was a great decision :). Best of luck to you, Natalie, as you embark on this new adventure!

6 comments:

KristenMueller said...

Lisa, I really like the close-ups. Also, Natalie's sister, Kate, and I were great friends in high school, small world!

Dennis Bullock said...

Great stuff Lisa! Natalie did a great job...

CaReY bEaRy said...

Love these! The sun flare is my fav. What a cool pose! Once again, you rocked it. :)

Children's Hope International said...

I went geocaching here a couple years ago. You captured this young woman's beauty and the beauty of the park very well. Great memories brought back for me!

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses