Friday, May 9, 2008

Natalie :: Class of 08

When I was talking with Natalie and her mom about a location for her senior photos, one of them mentioned that Castlewood State Park would be a great place for photos. Since I'm always up for shooting at new places, I was pumped to visit Castlewood for the shoot. I, however, did not pick the best choice clothing or footwear. My cute little kitten-heeled sandals did not do very well coming down this hill:
Photobucket

But it really didn't matter about my choice of shoes once we got started because I don't think I've had a shoot where the sun looked more brilliant. And Natalie pretty much rocked it. Don't you agree?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Take a look at that gorgeous light!
Photobucket

Natalie watches a lot of America's Next Top Model, so she had these seriously, pensive poses down :).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVED LOVED LOVED shooting these photos! In addition to the amazing light and rockin subject, this was one of the first sessions I shot after I upgraded all my gear to Canon, which was a great decision :). Best of luck to you, Natalie, as you embark on this new adventure!

4 comments:

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Lisa, I really like the close-ups. Also, Natalie's sister, Kate, and I were great friends in high school, small world!

Dennis Bullock said...

Great stuff Lisa! Natalie did a great job...

CaReY bEaRy said...

Love these! The sun flare is my fav. What a cool pose! Once again, you rocked it. :)

Children's Hope International said...

I went geocaching here a couple years ago. You captured this young woman's beauty and the beauty of the park very well. Great memories brought back for me!