Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kevin and Leslie :: engaged

Last week, I had the privilege of photographing the graduation at Covenant seminary, and when Kevin walked across the stage to receive his diploma for completing his M.Div., I was snapping photos like crazy. But that wasn't the first time I've shot photos of Kevin...

I met up with Kevin and his lovely fiance Leslie at the Landing in St. Louis for engagement photos a few weeks ago. We walked around on the cobble-stone streets and ended up at the under the arch. I just love all the though that Leslie has put into the wedding. They've been very intentional so many of the details and I just can't wait until their wedding in the Loop in August!
Here are some of my favorites from their engagement shoot:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite!  Doesn't Leslie look fierce here?
Photobucket

Favorite!  Ok, I know I just said that, but I really love the emotion between them in this photo. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

the arch not only looks super-cool from far away, but close up, it gives such a nice, textured background.  Lots of love written on that side of the arch :)
Photobucket

And get that sunflare!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jharder said...

I love each one more than the last.

Michael said...

great photos of a phenomenal couple! ~jackie