Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spring Family sessions

I had such a fun time with Michael, Jackie, and their sweet baby Gabriella. They kicked off my spring family session marathon in April, and as always, they were a treat to photograph :). Here are some of my favorites from their shoot.

Photobucket

itsy bitsy spider
Photobucket

goodness... could she be any cuter?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yes, that's right... Michael and Jackie are expecting baby number two soon! Jackie looks amazing, don't ya think? If we're blessed to have another baby, I'm going to hang this picture up on my refrigerator to remind me that you DON'T have to nearly double your weight just because you're carrying a baby :)
Photobucket

She's just precious :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

renee said...

love it! she is DARLING!!!

MaSnootNSnog said...

Wonderful work. =]