Friday, May 29, 2009

Nicolle and Brian :: Engaged

I met up with Nicolle and Brian in the cwe on an unusually cool spring day. I was super excited to shoot their engagement photos and to hear about the details of their upcoming wedding, and as we walked quickly from one location to the next, we briefly talked about their upcoming nuptials. Eventually, though, like most of my conversations during that time of the year, the topic of conversations to turned to American Idol.

And that's when it happened. Brian perked up and mentioned that one of his friends was on the show. I thought he was going to say he knew someone in the band or someone on the camera crew or something like that.

"Yeah, my friend Kris Allen is on the show. Heard of him?"

Heard of him??? Oh my goodness have I heard of him! Actually, as I'm typing this, I'm listening to one of the many Kris Allen songs I've downloaded from iTunes (I think my favorite right now is "Falling Slowly"). Once Brian uttered those words, I got a little giddy and tried my hardest to remain professional, but I ended up squealing a little like a child.

Brian and Nicolle got married a few weeks ago, and their wedding was beautiful. Amazingly lovely and a pure joy to witness. However, Brian and Nicolle, I'm planning on holding your photos captive for a while. They will only be released to you upon confirmation that you've set up a meeting with me, a few of my other slightly-obsessed friends, and Kris Allen. It's really not too much ask.

Ok, I'm just kidding. Well, pretty much kidding....

Now that my childish love of American Idol has been exposed for all the internet to see, it's time to take a look at why we're here: Nicolle and Brian's engagement photos. Those two look pretty fabulous. Take a look for yourself

How gorgeous is Nicolle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even though it was quite chilly and windy, we still managed to find some sun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wedding photos coming soon!

1 comment:

Jharder said...

Lisa! That lamp is friggin' amazing! Love how these turned out. Soooo good! :D