Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Amber and Keith at the City Museum

Have you ever had one of those days where it looked like it was going be crapulous, but it turned out to be so awesome than your socks got blown clear off your feet?

This was one of those days.

We met up with Amber and Keith on a very cloudy and rainy day for their engagement shoot. I mean seriously, it was gross outside. The sky was blanketed with gray. It was raining that nasty kind of rain that makes my hair look like a birds nest. There was positively no sun in sight. Lucky for me, Amber and Keith are way cool, so we headed over to the City Museum for their session. I've been dying to shoot an engagement session at this location, and I was elated when Amber and Keith were up for it!

So bring on the favorites.

Warning: please hold on to your socks. If you don't, they may get knocked off by Amber and Keith's awesomeness.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

See how happy they are together. That was my first clue that this session was going to be great
Photobucket

Photobucket

And check out Amber's loveliness. Pretty dang sure she's going to be a dang pretty bride
Photobucket

we were in the city museum. how could I resist?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved the light at this spot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ivygirl said...

Hooray! These are awesome shots! SO glad the weather didn't put a damper on the day!

renee said...

i am in love with these!!!!

brit said...

Love these!!

jenn said...

SUCH A COOL LOCATION SHOOT!! And oh mans, are they BOTH redheads?! I don't know if the world can handle two redheads being together, that's dynamite!! ;)

LaTisha said...

OMG!!! What a small world. I totally know Amber Etheridge!!! I went to college with her! She looks amazing in her pics. How funny is that. I love how small the world is!