Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Terrific Tuesday #8 :: Time for some new Tunes

Ok, so I know I missed my Marvelous Monday post yesterday... but Stella has been keeping us busy. Who knew she'd get up several times during the night and cry and need to go outside... I'm totally exhausted. So here's a terrific Tuesday post :)

I am pretty much addicted to iTunes. I have it running non-stop on my computer, even when I'm not in the room -- if you don't believe me, you can ask my slightly-annoyed co-workers :). I usually fall in love with a song or album or TV show and watch or listen to it over and over and over again until i start to hate it. Then I just buy more. It's a beautiful thing.

I've been going through kind of a dry spell lately, though, and I've gotten a little bored with my music. That is, until random visitors in my office started suggesting music for me (I wonder if my slightly-annoyed co-workers had anything to do with that...) In the last few weeks I've added some pretty rad tunes to my library, and just in case any of you are going through a good music drought, here are some songs I've recently downloaded to bring me out of my musical monotony. After all, next to a caffeinated beverage, what better way to start off your week than with some good new music?

Marie Digby - you know, she sings the cool version of Umbrella
and her CD is only $6.99 on iTunes!

Jon McLaughlin
You may recognize him from his cameo in Enchanted. His CD was recommended by Adam and John
He is one AH-mazing piano man, which I dig.

Ghetto Superstar Pras Michel
I can't get this song out of my head!!

Brooke Wagonner
(download her EP for FREE at her website)















Lost: the Constant
LOVE love love this episode. I've watched it WAY too many times.


If you have some music recommendations, do share! And have yourself a Terrific Tuesday.

2 comments:

Rebecca Elves said...

I love it that LOST made this list.

Jacob said...

I'm glad your co-workers can build up the courage to tell you how annoying you are. You're pretty intimidating, haha.