Friday, February 12, 2010

Engagement shoots are my some of my very favorite sessions to photograph. EVER. It's such a great opportunity for me to get to know my clients a little bit better and to see how they interact together in front of the camera. I always try to encourage my clients to pick a location that's meaningful to them because I think that makes the resulting photos just that much more meaningful. Kate and Ben picked a perfect spot for their engagement photos... City Garden. It's not only a great urban landscape, but it's also the location that Ben proposed :).







Love laughter :).

And this is where their story began... right in the middle of the triangle. I've been to the City Garden a dozen times, and I've never even really noticed the triangle, but I LOVE it!

Love these next two bw's.



What is that golden orb I see? I used to know what it was called, but I haven't seen it in so very long...














Thanks for braving the cold with me, Kate and Ben! Can't wait for your wedding in March!
















2 comments:

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

BEN!!! I went to high school with Ben...they are super cute together. LOVE the photos Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.