Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Really really ridiculously good looking...

In the midst of all the rain and cold and unpleasant climate we experienced this October, there were just a few days that were nothing short of lovely. And the day I shot Tiffany and Ryan's engagement session was just one of those days. The clouds were thick and heavy during the morning and early afternoon, but as the time for their shoot drew nearer, the sun broke through and gave us warm, soft light, which always makes this photographer smile:).

Tiffany and Ryan are really really ridiculously good looking, and I have so many favorites, so brace yourselves...

See what I mean? Really really ridiculously good looking. Definitely one of my faves.


Bella came along for a few shots. I love well-behaved dogs who sit and stay when you tell them to sit and stay. Maybe Bella needs to hang out with my dog Stella for a few days so she can teach Stella how to not be insane...




love this


I love how small the world is.... Tiffany and I went to the same college and Ryan and my husband Jon went to the same high school.




Tiffany, you are going to be one gorgeous bride.




two of my faves right here


Ah, fall colors in the midwest.....




Another favorite.




5 comments:

brit said...

Gorgeous light - as always, lady!!

Pamela said...

what a GORGEOUS session! everything is just perfect- your mad skills, the photogenic couple and the pup!

-Pamela

megan said...

beautiful! I really love the ones in the skinny brick alley - hot!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photography and of course the subjects are gorgeous!
Mary L.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photography and of course the subjects are gorgeous!
Mary L.