Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bill and Elizabeth are married

When I remember Elizabeth and Bill's wedding, two words come to mind:

Awesome.ness.

I shot Elizabeth and Bill's wedding late this fall, and they officially became the couple with the most photos from one day EVER! Elizabeth had factored in a ton of time for us to travel and get some great photos, which I LOVED. There was no way to narrow it down to just a few pics, so I apologize in advance for the overload of awesome.ness:

Photobucket

the beautiful bride getting ready
Photobucket

Jon grabbed this shot of the ceremony at FBC St. Peter's 
Photobucket

I was standing by the wedding coordinator when Bill and Elizabeth lit the candle and we both held our breath as the flame grew and grew.  And grew.  
Photobucket

Married!
Photobucket

the groom
Photobucket

the lovely ladies.  The wind was whipping like crazy, but the ladies worked it out like pros.
Photobucket

Kristen grabbed this great shot of the guys while we were at the Muny
Photobucket

so romantic
Photobucket

One of my favorite pics ever!
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVED her bouquet
Photobucket

Elizabeth and Bill had a HUGE wedding party! Luckily, they were all good sports, despite the freezing temps and bone-chilling wind :).  Jon grabbed this shot as the party marched toward him.  
Photobucket

Because their wedding was in November after daylight savings time, it got dark pretty quickly, which made our time for taking photos outdoors pretty short. BUT, because Elizabeth planned ahead, we structured the schedule to include time for night photos.  I'm so glad they did, because I LOVE the way they turned out!
Photobucket

Main street in downtown St. Charles has some great spots.
Photobucket

awesome lighting courtesy of Jon and Kristen.
Photobucket

Jon, me and Kristen at the reception, thawing out after shooting outside.  Attractive, I know. 
Photobucket

first dance
Photobucket

I think this is probably my favorite dancing photo ever
Photobucket

the heart of St. Charles Banquet Center has great windows overlooking the river and city lights.  Even more beautiful, though, is the interaction between Elizabeth and her dad.  Man, he sure does love her. 
Photobucket

The dance floor was packed the entire night!  Jon did a great job of capturing all the excitement
Photobucket


2 comments:

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

This was such an awesome wedding, in spite of the bitter cold! What great pics. Lisa! My favorite is yours, too. LOL. Bill and Elizabeth were awesome about doing anything! Oh, and the picture of all of us had me laughing sooooo hard! LOL!

Jharder said...

I love the overload of awesomeness. I enjoy it much more than an underload. :/ Those night shots are amazing and I love that you guys got photos of yourselves in there. Haha. Amazing work!