Thursday, February 12, 2009

2009 is Closed!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's official.
It's a bone fide fact.
A sure thing.
Totally for real.
Certain as the sun rising in the east.
True as true can be.
A done deal.

I know what you're thinking... it sounds like someone's become a bit over-zealous with her use of synonyms again. I'm pretty sure it's a postpartum symptom.

Anyway...

As of today, I am completely booked for the 2009 wedding season. I'm so excited about all the amazing weddings I will have the opportunity shoot this year! If you're interested in finding a photographer for your event, however, please feel free to still send me an email because I have a slew of fabulous photographers that I'd love to recommend :).

In addition, I am so excited to be offering a limited number of family sessions in 2009 on selected dates in the spring and fall... if you're interested in booking a session for your family or would like more information, please let me know!
Photobucket

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jharder said...

Well congrats on all the business! :) Love that photo of the Kelly's!