Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm all booked up! (almost)

I'm in Chicago right now enjoying a rainy and foggy spring break (an update on my adventures and engagement shoot in the rain coming soon!), but I wanted to send a quick note out to anyone still waiting to book a senior session or family session. I am almost completely booked for portrait sessions until mid-summer, so if you want to get your session in before the St. Louis temperatures soar (because believe me, perspiration is not pretty in photos ;) ), shoot me an email at lisarhessel@gmail.com, and we can chat!

More to come soon, but check out where I spent most of my day today :).

IKEA

2 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

Lisa - as you are aware there is no Ikea in STL.....Boooo. My wife and I are heading to that exact Ikea in May for a weekend get away. We cant wait!

Have fun on your trip.

Jharder said...

So where is this place that you are spending all your time? I can't tell by the roof.