Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Arthur and Faith

The calendar certainly said that it was spring, but this crazy St. Louis weather seemed to indicate otherwise.  I met Arthur and Faith for an engagement shoot on Market Street on a blustery day in April.  The dark, moody backdrop of downtown St. Louis on a cloudy gray sky set the tone for the shoot.  And what proceeded to come into my camera were deeply romantic images that a sunny day could never produce :).  I kinda like them - nay, I dig them.  

Yeah, I just said "nay."  Now on to the favorites.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The emotion this setting evokes is reminiscent of a Scottish castle, especially on this chilly day.
Photobucket

Wait.  Is that a sunflare I see??  Nope.  Rather, it's a warm can light sitting atop an entrance.  But it sure does look like the sun.  A little.  
Photobucket

Photobucket

See how romantic these two are?  
Photobucket

Love me some leading lines.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Arthur and Faith, you made a cold day beautiful.  I'm so looking forward to your wedding. 

No comments: