Monday, November 3, 2008

marvelous Monday #24 :: Photo Booth Fun at the Perk

This past weekend, Jon and I spent our Friday (and a good part of Saturday morning) at the Perk - a student event at MBU that we planned from start to finish. We, along with an awesome crew, turned the gymnasium into a coffee house in a day's time and filled with student performers who sang, danced, and acted the night away. the event was quite a departure from our usual weekend activity of shooting weddings :). It was a great time - terribly tiring - but great :). Since I'm just a little prego, I wasn't able to help with all the heavy lifting and loading that I usually help with (for those of you who didn't know, I'm totally hoss when not with child), so I decided to focus some of my energy on setting up a photobooth for the students to use during the event. After some research and some testing, I got it all figured out and the students had great time using the photo booth. It was totally unsupervised and I laughed pretty hard when I saw the final outcome :). These are just a few of the hundred or so photos taken that night:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

marvelous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my legs!

Great job with organizing thePerk! It was a blast.