Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Photography Class Progress

My latest set of assignments for the photography class I teach at MBU was pretty simple. There were two photos of the same group of guys. One guy had his eyes closed, so the class had to copy his head from the other photo and combine the two into one, so that everyone had their eyes open. One of my students who will remain nameless did this when I asked him to make sure everyone's eyes were open:

Photobucket

Yeah, I'm a pretty awesome teacher ;).

4 comments:

Jharder said...

Awesome job, oh nameless one. Haha!

Tanya said...

LOL, thats pretty great.

Jacob said...

i love jordan.

KellyW said...

I CAN'T GET MY INTERNET TO WORK! I'VE POSTED THIS COMMENT LIKE 3 TIMES! Are we posting our low light photos online? Cause I don't see anybody's but Jacob's

Give nameless one a 100% for creativity.

Those engagement books sound super cool!