Thursday, January 3, 2008

And the winner is....

Thanks to everyone who voted in the 19 pieces of flair contest! It looks like #13 is the winner of the contest! Jason and Lindsay, who's wedding I shot in beautiful Negril, Jamaica, will be receiving a large canvas wrapped print of the winning photo from their wedding. When the canvas arrives, I'll be sure to take post some photos of it's awesome craftsmanship :). You all will want one when you see it :).

Oh, and happy new year! There are a lot of exciting changes in the works this year for Lisa Hessel Photography, including a new website(s), logo, and some more blog redesign... so keep your eyes peeled :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Thanks Lisa!

Jharder said...

7,10,12,13 Those are my favorites if I have to pick. I like them all though. Notice I couldn't narrow it down to just one.