Saturday, December 15, 2007

Brian '08

A while back, Brian met my husband and I at Lafayette Square Park for his senior photos. We've know Brian for years through church... when he was just starting high school, he was helping run the sound for the youth band, which I was helping out with at the time. He used to make fun of my shoes :). I have to agree though, ugh, I went through a spell of bad choices in foot attire.
And now on to the photos!




Gotta love a guy who sports a tie for his senior pics. Yeah, he pretty much rocked it.
St. Louis Senior Pics



St. Louis Senior Photos

I seem to be posting a lot of pics lately of clients sitting in the middle of the road. I love love love how the shots turn out, but while I'm shooting, my trusty assistant always has his eye on the road, making sure no cars are coming. Safety first ;).


St. Louis Unique Senior Photos




And there's a smile :)
trendy senior pics





Thanks for hanging out with us Brian! Best of luck to you as you finish up your senior year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture with him sitting in the street.

Tanya said...

Those are great. I wish I could back to high school and redo my senior pictures. I remember them being very posed with a background of 2000. Not very exciting.

Jennifer said...

I really dig these, Lisa. And yeah, that street photo is super cool. I wish I could look that cool and intense...and sitting in the street, sometime.

Anonymous said...

Love these... they look so natural. I think it's difficult to capture male seniors, and you have it perfected! ++