Friday, August 24, 2007

Bobby '08

My trusty assistant and I had such a great time when we took Bobby downtown for his senior photo session. We walked all over the place, exploring new urban spots, and Bobby even taught us some new words that all the kids are using these days. "Duece," he says, is THE word to use, and it can apparently mean anything you want. For instance, we saw a cat running across a downtown street with a bird trying to escape its jaws and yeah, it was so duece. And when I climbed atop a gravel mountain to get a shot from above, Bobby was looking pretty duece. I love hanging out with seniors, especially when they're cool like Bobby and so willing to help me keep my lingo current.

Here are some of my favs:




I just love this shot of Bobby. So warm. So Duece.




No shoot would be complete with a sunflare ;)


My favorite shot. Bobby found this great location and I absolutely loved the huge graffiti wall.


3 comments:

Kelly Park Photography said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEET! That's what we use to say! These pictures are great Lisa...awesome job :) I really like your new secret spot!

Jennifer said...

I don't know if I can get into deuce. But these are killer shots. LOVE the graffiti wall.

I've geocached by a pretty cool graffiti wall downtown by the riverfront, but this one takes it, hands down.

Anonymous said...

awe Bobby!!! My wedding-aisle-walking buddy. hehe This is definately a unique location! Great job to both of you!